A career with Direct Travel offers unprecedented support and powerful partnerships
With full support for marketing, accounting, technology and sales reporting, we empower our employees to build strong, long-lasting client relationships.
At Direct Travel, you will discover the true meaning of powerful partnerships that help grow your business. Our inclusive culture encourages entrepreneurial spirit, yet we still offer the support of an established travel company, whether that comes in the form of our air desk, our group coordinator, our marketing department or our top tier status with the who’s who of travel companies around the world.
As a member of Virtuoso you are able to offer your clients insider connections and industry expertise – along with the guidance and know-how they require to make educated travel choices.
We have specialists in every facet of travel, from cruises and vacations to group and escorted tours to corporate travel management. We have been providing these services to travellers since 1953.
If you’re interested in joining Direct Travel, please contact us or choose one of the following options below to learn more.
Why Direct Travel?
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are a leading North American corporate travel management agency, with locations across Canada to serve the entire country from coast to coast
- We are by far the largest Virtuoso member in the country
- Your support team will be second to none, comprising an agent support team, dedicated air-desk, weekly conference calls and more
- You will be invited to participate in our annual Power of Vision conference, a fall weekend of learning, networking, inspiration, professional development team building and fun – with industry leader presentations
- We are recognized nationally and internationally for our sales and professionalism and are the proud recipients of many honours and accolades