We provide a sophisticated array of travel-in-progress, pre-trip, post-trip, unused e-tickets and summary management reports. This data can be tailored to meet each of our client’s specific needs, provides detailed information about air, hotel and rental car usage for negotiating power and can even be used to locate travelers in an emergency situation.
Our clients can choose from over 300 standard reports, which can be run online through our TravelTrax program and a web browser, including many of the most frequently requested, post-trip reports and dashboards.
Our pre-trip reports monitor travel and expenses prior to the time of ticketing. Our most frequently requested pre-trip reports are available via fax or email, and include:
- Airline Unused Ticket
- Daily Ticketing
- Outstanding Reservations
- Phone vs. Online Booking
In order to locate employees in an emergency situation, this report provides the traveler’s name, destination, departure and arrival for all segments, hotel and Passenger Name Record (PNR) locator information.
These reports are used to analyze travel program usage and can be used for budgeting, negotiating and adherence to or variance from the travel policy:
- Passenger Activity - This report lists trip activity per passenger for a specified date range and can be run for one passenger specifically or for the entire company by passenger.
- Spend Management – provides the user with current and previous YTD data on full and partial refunds, exchanges and top reason codes. It also provides net air spend by month for the current YTD and the previous YTD.
- Fare Analysis Summary – provides an idea of the savings achieved when comparing the ticket price to the industry benchmark full coach fare, as well as detailing potential savings opportunities not taken.
- Negotiated Savings Report – provides details of the specific carriers for which special fares have been negotiated and analyzed the overall savings
- Advanced Booking Trends – indicates the booking trends by passenger, providing information on how far in advance air reservations are being booked
- Refund Report – once credits are processed, this report details that week’s credits along with a Credit Card Refund Notice (CCRN)
- Credit Card Reconciliation Report – sorted by airline ticket number, this monthly report chronologically matches credit card data to the automated accounting system
- Unused eTicket Tracking – the ticket tracking module of our quality assurance technology is used to track, refund and reapply unused tickets
- Post Trip Awareness – an executive dashboard providing high level information on air, car and hotel spend by month for the current YTD and prior YTD. It details spend by top city pairs and spend by top travelers.
If you are interested in other reporting options or would like to see a specific sample report, please contact us.
Directravel has partnerships with the Travel industry's key technology providers in order to bring the most cutting edge, cost saving, and robust technology products to our clients. We have relentlessly pursued our commitment to technology and have chosen the providers below as those who can provide the best services, ease of use, and value.
For a more specific description of how Directravel has integrated these solutions, please contact us.