We know how vital technology is to making things run smoothly and save our clients money. This is why, throughout the company, we have programs in place to ensure these needs are being met on every level.
Our quality control process consists of two parts. First, an automated system reviews all aspects of the traveler’s reservations ensuring policy is complied with, negotiated programs are utilized and authorization processes are adhered to. This system operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Prior to ticketing, each reservation is checked against a pre-programmed checklist that verifies the continuity of the itinerary and ensures traveler preferences are met. The checklist also verifies that the lowest practical airfare has been achieved.
As a further safeguard, our system conducts front-, mid- and back-office evaluations to make sure all information is accurate. It also conducts rate, waitlist and seat preference checks. It can verify data anywhere in a passenger name record (PNR) against an unlimited set of standards.
This mid-office system is an essential tool used to reduce costs and obtain better reservations for our clients. Aspects of the program include:
- Systematically analyzes and obtains the lowest possible fare
- Works within the parameters of the corporate travel policy
- Automatically rechecks each reservation up to the date of departure, even after ticket issuance
- Reviews passenger name record (PNR) for correct department, authorization and confirmation numbers
- Reviews PNR for correct frequent flyer numbers, proper ticketing and delivery dates
- Checks continuity of the itinerary for accuracy
- Secures passengers preferred seat request
- If the seat requested is unavailable, Vantage will continuously search changes to airline inventory until it is able to procure correct seating preference; if the preferred seat remains unavailable, the system will alert your Travologist
- Searches and reserves waitlisted fares for capture when available
- Repeats process every 2½ hours until time of departure
And our quality control measures are only part of the equation. Other ways we use technology to make business travel management smarter and easier include:
Synchronized Profile Management
- Each client we work with has access to our online profile system, which lets travelers create and maintain their profiles with instantaneous updates.
- Three days before a departure, non-refundable tickets holders are emailed a reminder of the carriers “use or lose” policy. Travelers will have until 24-hours before departure to either make changes to the reservation or lose the value of the ticket.
- Travelers are able to track the status of a flight by airline/flight number or departure/arrival city.
- Travel GPA® is the first product to provide real-time, in-depth dashboard and benchmarking analysis on corporate travel spend. With easy access to this actionable data, companies can continuously make policy and compliance improvements that impact the bottom line.
- Within minutes of a travel request, your travelers can be provided with detailed airline schedule and fare alternatives via email or fax.
For more information on our how our technology solutions can work for you, click here.